Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27000 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,839 (14,217 ₪) in Rafah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)