Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 CHF / ILS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,734 (20,901 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)