Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26059 CHF / PLN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,444 (17,055 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨32,528 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)