Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10374 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,783 (36,463 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)