Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10036 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,932 (49,137 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)