Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13045 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,191 (Q32,127) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)