Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13547 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,856 (Q43,229) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)