Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13574 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,876 (Q43,293) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)