Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12921 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,857 (Q22,108) in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)