Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00949 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,919 (₨1,466,055) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)