Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 CHF / NZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,332 (NZ$11,164) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)