Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.712 CHF / NZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 21% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,785 (NZ$17,962) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)