Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 174% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 42,806 (元292,051) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)