Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15492 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 187% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 31,538 (元203,573) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 11,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)