Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14466 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,354 (元37,009) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)