Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,114 (﷼ 132,067,092) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)