Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,674 (﷼ 186,689,054) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)