Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,372 (6,643,205 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)