Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,767 (7,380,460 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)