Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,846 (6,173,994 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)