Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,568 (6,880,588 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)