Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,648 (9,488,004 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)