Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CHF / KPW *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,036 (8,155,387 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)