Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03527 CHF / UYU
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,227 ($U233,259) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)