Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,034 (CH$4,656,450) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)