Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30077 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,855 (S/. 9,494) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)