Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29748 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,419 (S/. 11,494) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)