Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04661 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,573 (Mex$ 76,658) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)