Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05196 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,686 (Mex$ 51,695) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)