Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00148 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,782 (CH$1,874,966) in Puerto Montt.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)