Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05274 CHF / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 246 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)