Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29579 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,742 (S/. 12,652) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)