Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30680 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,906 (S/. 9,470) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (40 minutes ago)