Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31073 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,225 (S/. 13,597) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)