Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,411 ($9,553) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)