Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,532 ($10,507) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)