Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,868 (€2,541) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)