Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,190 (€2,772) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)