Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)