Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 235 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)