Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01925 CHF / MKD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,814 (146,187 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)