Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,536 (€5,161) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)