Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,181 (€3,620) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)