Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31488 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,244 (R$ 19,831) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)