Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,130 (Mex$ 153,131) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)