Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14386 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,179 ($b29,047) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)