Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14402 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,462 ($b30,984) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)