Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14120 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,377 ($b30,995) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)