Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14457 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,237 ($b63,890) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)