Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31313 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,727 (R$ 24,676) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)