Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06357 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,924 (E£ 93,197) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)