Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05386 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,745 (E£ 106,670) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)