Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05570 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,735 (E£ 85,001) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)