Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14809 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 3 hours ago)