Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14926 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 193 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)