Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13916 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 219 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)