Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15042 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 200 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,099 (53,839 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)