Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14677 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)