Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14466 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)