Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14832 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)