Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14690 CHF / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)