Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01392 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,652 (334,212 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)