Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01467 CHF / HTG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,362 (569,847 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)