Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,420 (€3,028) in Poprad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)