Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,420 (€3,843) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)