Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,064 (€4,728) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (28 minutes ago)