Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26533 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,628 (R$ 13,674) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)