Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29355 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,126 (R$ 24,276) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)