Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31968 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,586 (R$ 23,729) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)