Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30150 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,167 (R$ 13,823) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (38 minutes ago)