Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00831 CHF / NPR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,672 (₨ 441,975) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)