Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00929 CHF / NPR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,115 (₨ 550,360) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)