Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 21% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,930 (4,481,225 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)