Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 19% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,121 (4,516,482 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)