Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,520 (4,527,039 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)