Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,912 (5,428,503 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)