Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Zurich, Switzerland
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,281 (€4,897) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)