Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,483 (€3,855) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)