Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,328 (€3,832) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)