Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.555 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,668 (8,409 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)