Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,222 (5,587 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)