Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,900 (4,921 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)