Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24056 CHF / RON
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,161 (13,140 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)