Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05449 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,701 (Mex$ 49,571) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)