Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,875 (Mex$ 83,219) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (39 minutes ago)