Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31625 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,224 (R$ 19,680) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)