Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26533 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,352 (R$ 12,635) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)