Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30335 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,296 (R$ 14,161) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)