Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,478 (€6,907) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 3 hours ago)