Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14966 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,771 (元65,290) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)