Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03048 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,217 (171,169 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)