Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,477 (228,980,311 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)