Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07237 CHF / ZAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,022 (R 55,578) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)