Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,287 (1,017,575 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)