Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 78% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,436 (815,760 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)