Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,119 (1,039,226 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)