Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26467 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,022 (R$ 15,195) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)