Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00930 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,084 (₨654,146) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)