Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00811 CHF / PKR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,177 (₨391,646) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)