Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 883 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.133 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,335 (€4,709) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)