Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,398 (COL$12,669,419) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)