Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,544 ($8,754) in Pensacola, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)