Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,566 ($7,621) in Pensacola, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)