Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01270 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,080 (478,906 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)