Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,391 (453,081 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)