Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32872 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,888 (R$ 20,956) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)