Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28364 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,960 (R$ 13,960) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)