Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30656 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,905 (R$ 16,001) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)