Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31918 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,159 (R$ 19,296) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)